Kits for these projects are on sale now
A new project made from fork handles.
REVERSAL OF FORTUNE
A reversable necklace with 2
sizes of rivoli crystals .
The seceret is this necklace is reversible,
a totally different color scheme on each
side of the necklace.
Each oval crystal is held up by
woven seed beads and crystals walls
to allow light to catch the stones flash.
Connecting walls can be placed any which way to
create a lace effect.
Bead Artist, Author and Educator
I began my journey with beads in 1995 and
have allowed the beads to lead me all over the country
sharing my designs with other talented and wonderful bead artists.
Watching how another artist will take my design and work it in a
totally different direction to make it unique for them is truly
rewarding as a teacher.
The first annual International Juried Jewelry Design Competition, "Celebrating Beads, the journey of..."That the Bead Museum, DC will be hosting this year.
- Teaching Schedule
- FAST PEYOTE TUTORIAL
- Beading Heart Designs Amulet Purses
- A design guide for amulet bags
- Let's Face It
- A design guide for amulet bags of famous faces
- Projects from "Let's Face It"
- Liza, Billie Holiday, Harlow,Kiss Me Scarlet and many more
- Bead Art kits for sale
- Rosie O'Donnell& Me
- Follow the link to see theTom Cruise evening bag made for her
- Student's work
- Take a minute to admire my student's work
- Beadwork from the last century
- Link to my early bead work
- Links to my favorite sites
- Also some amazing work of other talented bead artists
I suffer from Fibrosing Mediastintis. To learn more about this disease follow the link.